Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boys are gross!

I always new boys were a little more mischievous than girls, but still I insisted on having one. In fact I am highly outnumbered in this house. Even the dog is a boy. It wasn't until Monday that I found out how gross little boys could be. I put Tyler down for his nap around 11:30. This is when I fit in my shower, since I have no other time to do it. When I got out I heard him playing. sometimes it takes him a little while to settle down, especially if he has had a fun-filled morning. I come downstairs start to do this dishes, hes still playing. An hour passed by and I thought that I should probably go up and check his diaper, normally he screams for me ta change it if he has pooped. He sounded like he was having a good time so I didn't think I had the dreaded #2 to worry about. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I opened the door to his room and had to turn around and walk out and count to 10. My child had taken his diaper off, flung poop up the wall higher than I could reach, smeared it into his sheets and blankets, had it all over his face in his hair in the WHITE carpet. I was mortified! I didn't know whether to laugh cry or yell. I think I might have done a little of all three. After a stern talking to and a trip to the shower, which he hated by the way. He was clean and it was on to cleaning everything else! So Message of the day.. when you feel like spanking your child. Put them in the shower. Same effect only one is not abuse, unless the water is too hot, in that case you could go to jail, so check the water temp. Until next time.....

3 comments:

loveanjel4! said...

Oh my gosh that is gross, wow aren't boys wonderful sometimes. I am glad to see you joined the world of blogging, I too have a blog.

Angie said...

LOL! OMGoodness! I remember telling you stories like this about my boys, and how grossed out you were! Now it's happening to you... Ohboyohboy!

Angie said...

I tagged you! Go read my blog and see. You HAVE to do it! lol!