Thursday, August 21, 2008
BOYS!!!
I have heard stories from parents before about when their kids were toddlers. I always thought, "oh my kid's not going to do that". BOY WAS I WRONG!!! Last week, Ben was TDY. That left me, Tyler and the dog home to take care of ourselves. Before Ben left the only the only thing I was worried about was,"what if Ty pops his eye out while your gone?" He reassured me that it would be fine and since he had only popped it out twice since he has had it, I shouldn't worry. The first half of the week went fine, then Thursday came around and I was making dinner, it was almost done, so I put Ty in his booster seat and continued to make his plate. I turn around to put his plate on the table and my worst nightmare had come true!! He had popped his eye out! I tried to put it back in myself, but he was having no part in it. At one point I thought maybe I will just leave it out, only it can't stay out for more than 24 hours. So I called my friend Katie down the street...no answer. I called her husband, thinking maybe he could help me...no answer. I started crying! Finally Jon called me back..once he finally realized who I was, He started to freak out too..he he. HE got a hold of Katie and together we got it back in. Granted it took us an hour and a half and her 3 year old thought we were hurting him. Afterwards she told us we were SUPER HEROES!! That was last weeks toddler adventure, now onto this weeks! Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! That is hilarious! Well, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it's one of those stories you can tell when he brings home his fiance and you need to embarrass him!
Post a Comment