Sunday, August 10, 2008

My first blog

So my friend, Angie, is a super blogger. She has these wonderful blogs and they have inspired me to start my own. I am mainly starting to blog as an outlet. Alot has happened in the last year, and I need an outlet to exoress my feelings. As of right now, my doctor thinks I am battling depression. This makes since, since my son was diagnosed with cancer in April. He was only 14 months at the time. If I wasn't depressed, I would be worried. I have made a vowel for myself , to start taking care of ME! I have to. My family needs me. I need to be healthy, to help them be healthy. So here we. This is a start of my new journey as a blogger! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good! Everyone needs an outlet! I'm glad I inspired you and I'm flattered.